- 18 pounds 5 oz ( that is 3+ pounds in one month!)
- size 3 diapers, squeezing into some leftover size 2s during the day
- 9 month PJs, wearing a variety of 3-6month onesies to 9 month pants
- 6 visible teeth in your mouth!
- dada! loves when he makes drum noises or puts you on his shoulders
- mama holding you, always.
- pulling mama’s hair
- giving kisses
- Facetime, any “beeps” the phone makes
- the button to the lamp in your room
- strangers, you do not like to be held by someone you don’t know unless it is on your terms or you’ve been formally introduced
- green vegetables like broccoli, green beans and peas
- loud noises when you are sleepy
- getting teeth
- wake from 6-7am nurse, breakfast, bottle at 9am before nap, nap, play after nap until bottle at 12, lunch, play, down for nap at 1-1:30, nap, bottle around 3pm, play until dada comes home, play while we make dinner, dinner, bottle and bed between 6-7pm. We love having some predictability to our days these days!
Personality and new tricks:
- sitting up like a champ, downward dog to get from belly to sitting sometimes
- pulling up on any and everything, crib, oven, mama’s legs, doorways…
- cruising in your crib
- screeching/squealing still, when super happy and when super sad
- stranger danger to the max! even when mama is in sight you’d rather she hold you
- loves to walk when we hold your hands, will crawl to us and use our hands to pull up to walk
We’re so excited because:
- we have a date night swap with our friend Sarah and she loves to babysit you!
- Maria comes on Tuesdays to play with you while mama works
- we think you are going to walk soon!
- you are growing so much, it is a joy to watch!