- ~ 15 pounds
- size 2 diapers (we have 7 1’s left, determined to use them before you’re too big!)
- Mostly 6 months clothes, some 0-3 onesies still. 6mo footie pjs
- bathtime and squeals with delight when bath is over! loves the towel, lotion, PJ process
- Luna and Lobo
- eating all day
- jumping in the jumperoo
- solids, specifically carrots!
- trying to steal mama’s food
- rides in the stroller
- when people leave the room
- the vacuum cleaner
- kiwi and plums
- eating 4-6 times a day, 2 big naps and sleeping well at night, usually waking once or not at all. 1-3 bottles during the day depending on mama’s work stuff; solids 1-3 times a day depending on our day
Personality and new tricks:
- squealing/screaming always. When happy! When mad! When bored!
- says an undeniable “mamamamamamama” when sad/want to nurse/don’t want to nap
- sitting up well! Occasionally falls, but usually falls gracefully into tummy time
- almost crawling! Scooting and crawling backwards.
- “walking” while we hold your hands
We’re so excited because:
- crawling is imminent!
- we are going to make a fun upstairs “family” room with all the toys so we can play once you’re mobile
- going to the pool on Friday
- you are a joy!