- 14.5 pounds, so tall
- size 2 diapers but still squeezing into our leftover 1s during the day
- rocking 0-6 onesies, 6 month sleepers. Still mostly 0-3 onesies.
- there’s serious teething action happening but still haven’t popped through
- sweet potatoes + bananas, not a huge fan of plums or avocado (unless mixed w/ banana)
- bathtime is the best! so happy and splashy!
- music, falling asleep to the Rockabye songs
- giving kisses, grabbing faces + hair
- daddy! so much.
- sleeping flat against the corner of your crib
- rolling all around everywhere, occasionally trying to “crawl” but content to play on your belly
- Luna and Lobo!
- not being able to chase us around quickly!
- not being entertained
- Up until your 6 month birthday it was: wake 8:30, eat every 4 hours and two big 2-3 hour naps, bedtime around 8pm and sleeping until 5am! Between the 28th and today you have started going to bed at 7, waking at 7 and eating every 3ish hours around the clock. We really liked the 4 hour schedule so feel free to do that again anytime you want.
Personality and new tricks:
- belly sleeper all the time. You will roll to your belly as we lay you down in the crib.
- rolling all over the place! getting into things, grabbing everything, food while we eat, toys, plates, clothes…
- so chatty! you have some distinct happy coo gurgle noises that you do when you’re super happy and fed and a lot of grunting and a “whine” noise when you are not happy. Not a big cryer unless you are hungry and we are postponing meal time with a diaper change.
- silly faces are your favorite
We’re so excited because:
- you’re super close to sitting up
- eating real food is fun
- mama is working from home now!