- Upward of 12 pounds, official weigh in next week!
- size 2 diapers at night, size 1s during the day until we run out
- 0-3 onesies still, some 3-6 sleepers
- Pretty sure you are working on some teeth. All the drool, moaning and groaning, fist/paci chewing at bedtime has me convinced.
- when we talk to you
- laughing at daddy, he’s hilarious
- being held by mommy 🙂
- rolling around on the floor
- sleeping on your belly or side
- smiling and talking to anyone and everyone!
- mean ole burps and toots
- always evolving; eating every 3-4 hours during the day, waking up 1-2 times at night to eat; you seem to like an hour to an hour and a half of playtime before needing a nap again
Personality and new tricks:
- you’re a thumbsucker! As much as I would like for you to take and love your paci, you seem to prefer to hold on to the paci and suck your thumb. Many mornings I come in to find you sleeping on your side sucking your thumb like a cutie.
- rolling to your belly! You did this for the first time for our babysitter (stinker) and only do it on occasion. A few times for naps you’ve ended up on your belly and slept so long! You still don’t love tummy time, but sleeping on your belly, you like.
- high pitched squeal. All day long. It is so cute. You raise your eyebrows and squeal it up.
- laughing! You love to laugh at Daddy. Every once in a while I can get a chuckle out of you or at least a big open mouth smile. I love it.
- you’ve surprised us recently by falling asleep on your own some for naps! A few times you’ll just play until you fall asleep but sometimes you just have to wail a little bit.
You’re growing so fast! We love you so much!