- 11 pounds 3 ounces
- size 1 diapers
- 0-3 clothes, working those size 3 Carter’s clothes like a champ; we’ve recently had to get some footless pajamas because you’re so long!
- talking to daddy
- napping for 45 minutes and not a moment longer
- the moment when we pull a onesie over your head
- middle of the night diaper changes, you’re all business when it comes to night eating
- going down for a nap. you fight it hard!
- because I am back at work we have you on pretty good morning routine. You kept it up over trackout which is great and you’re back to eating every 3 hours instead of 2.5 which is way easier to keep track of. You wake up at 6am, I feed you and you go right back to sleep until 8:30am. You eat around 9, play for a little while, go down for a nap at 10 and then eat again at 12. The afternoon can be kind of a question mark but you’re in bed by 8:30, sometimes you want to eat at 11, but lately you’ve been going to 3 or 4am which we really appreciate!
Personality and new tricks:
- you are so happy in the morning time and after you eat, you just love to smile and talk and laugh! it’s our favorite.
- you’ve started rolling around and spinning around in your crib. You seem to like to sleep sideways instead of the way we put you in there. I’ve yet to see you do it, but you are inevitably in a different direction in your crib when I come to get you after a nap or for morning or nighttime wake ups!
- you love to suck your fingers. I am trying desperately to get you to suck on anything else, but your fingers are your favorite.
Lincoln, we love you so much!