Well, if it wasn’t extremely obvious by my lack of interaction with tumblr in the past week, school is back in session. Work days started last Monday and students start the day after tomorrow. Yep, Back To School (cue opening number to Grease 2, which is now stuck in my head).
Besides the initial depressing though of summer being completely over and done with until 2013, I am pretty excited about this year.
In celebration of ending the summer, I have my top five Summer 2012 highlights. Drumroll please…
1. Learning to drive a big yellow school bus.
2. Running a mile for the first time ever in my life without stopping (14 minutes…I’d say prepare to see a lot of future tweets/posts about making personal bests)
3. Learning to cook more than just mac & cheese (and A LOT more at at that!).
4. Finding new music that I like, Avett Brothers, Mumford and Sons, Karmin, to name a few.
5. Breaking lots of bad habits (ie; procrastinating on housework, watching too much TV, staying up too late, sleeping in too late, eating too much junk food, etc.)
It was a super summer, I hope everyone else had a great one. Now, here’s to celebrating this 60º weather outside and onward to a fabulous FALL!